[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Hi.

Hi.

New here? Introduce yourself!

Hi.

Postby Stan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Well, I guess I ought to do one of these, too. I'm Stan, Funkytown Brewyard's humble brewer. I started playing back in 2011, from what I've heard. :lol: (I can't remember...I've slept since then!) I had a little hiatus while I took care of my PE and a few other real life type achievements and such. I'm finally settle back down again enough to put some time back in here. I'm glad to see so many new folks and still see several of my old-timers still pluggin' away, too!

About me:
Professional Civil Engineer
Live in Texas
Homebrewing for near 6 yrs
Judging for about 4
Cicerone Certified Beer Server
BJCP Recognized right at a year ago
BJCP Certified as of last week

Guess that's about it. Glad to be back and looking forward to the hijinx!
Stan

Re: Hi.

Postby ShoreWoodBrew » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:08 am

Really glad to see you back Stan. One of the early brewer level guys.

Sounds like you've been busy. PE, the test must have been fun. I never went back to get mine in chem e. Guess taking the initial test was a bit of a waste :)
ShoreWoodBrew

Return to Welcome